After I was done with my part of this project, I put all my videos and photos from the shooting day, together and created this montage.
After the shooting, we made a new Montage out of the raw footage and selected suitable sound files.
It was important for the boys to know how to animate the monster.
We talked about our first animatic with the teacher and he told us some things which we should improve. Therefore, Jun drew a new storyboard. Lea started with the editing, while Melanie searched for suitable sounds.
We overworked it together and watched it to get a result we were happy with.
After we received the storyboard from Sohyun, Melanie started to slice the pdf into individual pictures.
Melanie also did the research about how to create animatics and we watched tutorials together. After gaining knowledge we immediately started to work on the animatic.
Lea did the editing and inserted the sound files, which Melanie selected.